The objectives of this project are to :
• break down brickwalls in your RIX family history research
• discover how your RIX ancestors are related to other families with the RIX surname
• discover how the different RIX family lines are related worldwide
• discover whether the RIX lines that trace back to the county of Norfolk, England, are related or have separate origins
• provide leads for those RIX and RICKS living in the USA to link up and reach back across the pond
• discover which RIX researchers are able collaborate their family history research because their DNA results show that they share a common RIX ancestor
We encourage males with the surname (or an interest in the surname) Rix or Ricks to take the most comprehensive Y-DNA test that suits their budget. A minimum of the Y-DNA37 marker test is recommended as the best value for money.