Lay DNA Project Website
1. To have participation from a representative of each regional and international Lay line through YDNA testing, mtDNA testing, and FamilyFinder2.
2. Identify our British Isles and Continental European heritage.
3. Help Lay researchers who have not been able to identify their place in the earliest Lay lines.
4. Establish fact or fiction the many published Lay connections that have not been proven by traditional primary documentation.
5. Open up additional avenues of traditional paper research for Lay genealogists and historians.
YDNA Representatives are needed from the following regional and international Lay lines:International
Wiltshire, England; Essex, England;
Germany, Switzerland, France, Australia, New Zealand.