Obviously, having problems with posting. I'll just send to the administrators.
May 4 @ 12:39pm
 John O'Malley, listed as the father of James  on James' passport application.  James O'Malley b. 16 March, 1859 in Swinford, Co. Mayo. emigrated to the U.
May 4 @ 12:34pm
Here's what I can tell you:  John O'Malley, listed as the father of James  on James passport application.  James O'Malley, b. 16 March 1859 Swinford,
May 4 @ 12:28pm
Sorry again. I figured it out. Every time I try to scroll down a line it automatically posts. Here we go again. Sent in my Y-37 test.
May 4 @ 12:25pm
Sorry, didn't mean to post until I finished. I don't know why my computer is so sensitive.
May 4 @ 12:23pm
May 4 @ 12:22pm
May 4 @ 12:22pm
I sent back my Y-37 kit back last week and am waiting results. Not sure what SNP downstream testing is otherwise I would have ordered it. Not sure I even need it.
April 29 @ 8:34pm
Hello! My cousin recently shared his haplogroup information with me and we are descended from R-M222 and R-S7814. Our common ancestor is our great grandfather was an O'Malley who was born in Pennsylvania, as was his father before him. After that, we are stuck. Hoping someone in this group has a similar haplogroup match that could provide some insight. Thank you!
April 18 @ 2:15pm
This is my family line. 1. Margaret O'Maley b. May 1861 Rosmuc, Co, Galway, Ireland d. 15 Nov 1942 Dorchester, MA
2. Peter O'Maley b. 29 Jun 18 1830 Rosmuc, Ireland, d. 26 Mar 1882 Glochester, MA
3. Michael O'Maley b. Rosmuc, Ireland
1. Anastasia O'Malia b. 1780 Derryrush (Farmland), Co. Galway, Ireland (About 9 miles north of Rosmuc)
1. Barbara O'Melia b. 1820 Derryrush, Ireland d. 5 Aug 1892 South Boston, MA
2. Patrick O'Melia b. Ireland
1. Catherine O'Malley (Married Patrick O'Melia) b. Ireland