This is the H10 mtDNA Full Genomic Sequence Project. To Join you must:
- Have Results from the mtDNA Full Mitochondria Sequence, FMS, test at Family Tree DNA.
- Share your HVR1, HVR2, and Coding Region results with the project administrator.
The coding region results can be used to identify your lowest level subclade and any close matches in the H & HV Projects, to estimate the age and origins of each subclade, and to identify new subclades
in the H & HV Phylogeny tree
If you make your coding region data visible to administrators your privacy is protected at all times. The coding region results are not shown on the project webpage and will not be made public, and by default
they are also hidden from the project administrators.
To share your coding region results with the project administrators, you can:
- Log into your FTDNA account, click on the tab "My Account" and select "Results Display Settings".
- Check the circle next to “Yes” for " Show My mtDNA Coding Region Mutations to Administrators of these Projects.
You can just select the one to the H & HV project or to all the other projects you maybe in.
- Add the information for your maternal ancestor --this is always a woman, if known.
-Add the geographic coordinates for your maternal ancestor.