The Kenyon Project aims to advance the understanding of Kenyon ancestry by combining
documented lineage with genetic advances through DNA testing.
- Identify specific American Kenyon lines (refer to background page)
- Identify specific English Kenyon lines
- Identify most recent common ancestor (MRCA) between English and American lines
- Assist members in making matches to their lines
- Identify potential prospects for future testing
- Increase membership numbers to 100 (currently 70+)
- Descendants John Kenyon of Rhode Island (ID=1) and James Kenyon of Rhode Island (ID=2).
- Illinois, North Carolina, and Missouri lines (K-line, T-line, Roger Kenyon, etc.).
- Later arriving immigrants to US
- Descendant of Elijah 1688-1782
- Henry Kenyon of Ditton d 1570
- Phillip Clarke Kenyon of Formby Hall
- Milnshaw line 1527
- George of Kersallgent line via Ralph 1575 via John 1613
* The book American Kenyons, by Howard N. Kenyon is available on Ancestry.com. Reprints may also be purchased online at Higginson Book Company (higginsonbooks.com).
Last updated: 26 February 2017