Some specific goals of the project include answering the following questions:
- How many different Frost family groups can we identify, and what DNA signatures characterize the different lines?
- From which ancient clan father (the haplogroup patriarch from thousands of years ago) does each branch of Frosts descend?
- Can we use genetic matches to establish each family group's probable geographical place of origin?
- By comparing DNA results for people with well-documented pedigrees, can we trace any particular DNA changes (mutations) to particular Frost ancestors and thus enable others to identify their ancestors even when they lack a definite paper trail allowing them to trace back that far?
- Results Page
- Grouped Genealogical Information for tested Frost family lines
- Analysis for Specific Test Results
- Family Finder (Autosomal) DNA Comparison Chart
- Non-FTDNA DNA Results Charts
- Y-DNA (Male Line) Results Charts (for Family Tree DNA tests)
- Mitochondrial DNA (Female Line) Results Charts (for Family Tree DNA tests)
- Project Overview
- Project Background
- Project Goals
- Project News
- For those who are not logged in as members, the button to join our Group appears at the top of the page on the right side of the banner on our project web site.