Heath Surname DNA Project
Our goal is to determine which Heath family lines are descended from a common ancestor. We can accomplish this goal and the following objectives by having a broad participation in the project. Objectives of the Heath Surname Project are to:
1. Support or supplement traditional genealogy.
2. Eliminate or confirm the relationship of individuals or lines.
3. Focus research towards related families.
4. Confirm variant surnames as part of the same family.
5. Strengthen weak paper trails.