R1a1a and Subclades Y-DNA Project
The main goal for this R1a1a and Subclades Project is to understand the haplogroup and explore the deeper structure of R1a1a.
* We will focus on the various subclades of R1a1a (M198)
* We will display the SNPs test for each member on our Public webpage, and advice members of which SNPs they ought to test
* We sort members into categories according to their haplotypes and SNPs test, disregarding their known ancestral origins (which might be quite recent)
* Our members are encouraged to test 67 STR-markers or more, and SNPs according to their haplotypes
* The group administrators will try to be in close contact with the members to provide information and understand the results