The WELLS Surname DNA Project
1. To have participation from a representative of each regional and international Wells line.
2. Identify our British Isles, Continental European, and African heritage.
3. Help Wells researchers who have not been able to identify their place in the earliest Wells lines.
4. Establish fact or fiction the many published Wells connections that have not been proven by traditional primary documentation.
5. Open up additional avenues of traditional paper research for Wells genealogists and historians.