R1b-U106 Y-DNA Haplogroup
Some worthy goals for the R1b-U106 Project are:
- to assist one another in making progress down the SNP-based branches to your particular subclade.
- to share geographic and other genealogical information with others in this haplogroup.
- to arrange the haplotypes of members into their respective subclades, so they can see what other surnames and geographic locations are associated with a particular subclade.
- to target date the origins of the subclades of U106 and the locations of those origins, so we can see the migration paths of our ancestors.
- to participate in the process of discovery, and share results obtained.