McCLENDON DNA PROJECT
1. To find the deep historic roots of the McClendons and McLendons of the United States.*
*[Note: Please see the "News" page at this web site.]
2. To attempt to sort out the various descendant lines of McClendons by the use of Y-DNA analysis, as well as traditional genealogy.
3. To assist members of the McClendon DNA Project in locating McClendons who share a common male McClendon ancestor, so that they can compare family research notes.
4. To utilize our McClendon DNA Project's Patriarchs Page at our sister web site at Worldfamilies.net for the public of posting pedigrees consisting of simple, direct male McClendon lines of decent. These pedigrees have been provided by members of the McClendon DNA Project.
5. To provide our McClendon DNA Project Forum at our sister web site at Worldsfamilies.net. The McClendon DNA Project Forum is a public forum.
McClendon DNA Project Patriarchs Page at Worldfamilies.net
McClendon DNA Project Forum at Worldfamilies.net