The Personal Profile page gives an overview of your contact and testing information. This information accelerates the communication process between you and your DNA matches.
- Click here to see Public View – Click to display your personal profile as your matches will see it.
- Contact Information – Displays your name, email, address, and phone number that you entered on your Contact Information page. Also displays, the last time you signed in to your account.
- Haplogroups – If you have mtDNA and/or Y-DNA test results, your haplogroup is displayed here.
- Surnames – Displays the surnames you entered on your Genealogy – Surnames page.
- Earliest Known Ancestor – Displays your earliest known direct paternal and maternal ancestors, respectively, which you entered on your Genealogy – Earliest Known Ancestors page.
- Projects – Displays the group projects to which you belong.