In Account Settings, you can change the auto-generated password you were assigned when your myFTDNA account was created.
To change your myFTDNA password:
- Sign in to your myFTDNA account.
- On your myFTDNA page, on the Your Account section on the left side of the page, click on the Change Password link at the bottom of your profile.
The Account Settings – Change Password page is displayed.
- In the Old Password field, enter your current password.
- In the New Password field, enter a new password between 5 to 20 characters in length. The password is not case sensitive and can be any combination of letters, numbers, and special characters.
- In the Re-Enter New Password field, enter your new password a second time.
- Click Update. Your password is updated.