Use the GAP – Public Website page to create a FREE Public Project Website for your project. There are blank sections. Each has a unique title.
- Title: You should enter the name of your project.
- Background: Enter any information about the history of the project.
- Goals: Explain what you want to accomplish with the group.
- Results: Include information about what the results show.
- News: Let members know about new developments such as new members or results.
The page can automatically generate a table with the results of all participants without identifying them.