To sign up for a GAP 2.0 account, and start using the new Group Administration Page (GAP) interface:
- Sign in to your GAP account by entering your Dkit number and password from your old GAP account.
- Create your GAP 2.0 Personal username by selecting the YES, I want to create a new username radio button.
- Enter your choices for the Username, Password, Confirm Password, and Email fields.
- Click on the Create Username button and all projects associated with your email address will be automatically imported.
- You may add additional projects that you administrate by entering those Dkit numbers and passwords.
- When you are done adding projects, you may click the Sign In button to be signed out of your project and signed back in with your new Personal username.