In order for your Public Website to have a background text, you will need to enter text for it on the Public Website settings page of the GAP (Group Administrator Page). Until you do this, the Background page will be missing from your project’s Public Website.
To add text:
- Sign in to your GAP account by entering your Project Administrator username and password.
- On the menu bar, click Project Administration > Public Website. The Public Website settings page is displayed.
- Click on the Background tab.
- Enter the text you wish to have displayed.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, click Save Settings. A settings confirmation pop-up window is displayed.
- Click OK to confirm and save your settings, or click Cancel to cancel saving your changes.