ispThe GAP – Member Information page lists the project’s members and displays their kit number, email address, and other kit information.
To access this page:
- Sign in to your GAP account by entering your Project Administrator username and password.
- On the menu bar, click Member Reports > Member Information. The Member Information page is displayed.
The Member Information page contains the following controls and columns:
- Show Advanced Filter – Click to display the following fields:
- Name - Allows you to filter/search the table by member name.
- Email – Allows you to filter/search the table by email address.
- Note – Allows you to filter/search the table by notes.
- Release - Allows you to filter/search the table by whether or not project members signed the personal consent form. Select Yes to list project members who did sign the personal consent form. Select No to list project members who did not sign the personal consent form.
- Export Spreadsheet – Click to export the Member Information table to a spreadsheet.
- Kit Number - Project member’s kit number that was assigned with their first order. If the member transferred from the National Geographic Genographic Project, then their kit number was assigned when they transferred.
- Name – Name of the project member provided on the project member’s myFTDNA account Contact Information page.
- Email - Email address(es) provided on the project member’s myFTDNA account Contact Information page.
- Note - Information added by Project Administrator or Project Co-Administrator. Notes can be created, edited, and deleted by clicking on the notepad icon. Notes can also be created, edited, and deleted on the GAP – Member Notes page.
- Release - Displays whether or not the project member signed the personal consent form when they returned their kit. The project member may also sign digitally by signing in to their myFTDNA account. Yes is displayed if the kit member has signed the personal consent form. No is displayed if the kit member has not signed the personal consent form.
- Kit Back - Displays the date on which the FTDNA Lab received the kit’s test sample. If the kit is an autosomal transfer that only has transferred results, N/A is displayed for the kit.
- Remove From Group - You can remove a project member from the project by clicking on the trash can icon. You will need to provide a reason for removing the project member from the project and confirm your decision.
Each column may be sorted in ascending or descending order. To sort in ascending order (A->Z or 1->10), click on the column name once. To sort in descending order (Z->A or 10->1), click on the column name twice.