The Genealogy – Family Tree page is where you can control the privacy settings for your family tree.
In the Family Tree Privacy Settings section, you can select display options for the following people on your family tree:
- Deceased people born 100+ years ago.
- Deceased people born in the last 100 years.
- Living people.
The display options are as follows:
- Public - Select this option if you want your matches and non-matches to see the information.
- Matches - Select this option if you want only your matches to see the information.
- Private - Select this option to keep your information private. Matches and non-matches will not have the ability to see this information.
Note: For privacy settings pertaining to your family tree personal profile information that is displayed to non-matches, see Account Settings – Personal Profile Settings Page.
To access the Genealogy – Family Tree page:
- Sign in to your myFTDNA account.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click on your name/kit number, and click Account Settings from the drop-down menu.
In the upper-left corner of the page, click on myFTDNA, and click Account Settings from the slide-out menu.
The Account Settings page is displayed.
- On the Account Settings page, click the Genealogy tab. The Genealogy – Family Tree page is displayed.