The French Heritage DNA Project has the following objectives:
- To establish "Benchmarks" (modal signature) for our oldest ancestors against which others will be able to test relationships;
- To identify others who are related;
- To prove or disprove theories regarding your family history or your ancestry;
- To break through brick walls you have run into in your research;
- To provide a means for possibly determining where (location) you should research next;
- To validate your existing research.