St Clair Sinclair DNA Study
The Sinclair DNA study has very clear goals, all of them based on gaining a better understanding of our complicated history:
- Recruit more participants from under-represented parts of the world, including England, France, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, South Africa, etc.
- Continue to find inventive ways to educate our participants so they get more out of their participation in the St Clair / Sinceler / Sinclair DNA Study.
- Continue to focus on DNA SNP studies for our existing Sinclair / St Clair / Sinceler members. Stay abreast of the latest findings and bring that news to our members.
- Continue to help our Lineage members connect with one another so as to compare genealogical records.
- Continue to stress the importance of rigorous documents research.