Phelps/Felps DNA Project
- Primarily a y-DNA project.
- Help tested members understand y-dna and how it applies to their ancestry.
- Provide free, private google forums, owned by Lineage Coordinators, for YDNA reporting by the project administrators and for discussions by tested and related researchers.
- With member participation, actively seek new tests that benefit existing or known key lineages.
- Attempt to "cross the pond" by recruiting Phelps whose lines have never been in America.
- Provide financial assistance for FTDNA tests where lineages benefit existing members.