Haplotype research J2a-L1064 DYS391=9
Project for Y-DNA tested L250.2+ or L251.2+ or L1064+ or M68+
(or clustering by STR haplotype to kits with the above SNPs and/or beiing L26+ and having DYS391=9)
Main quests of this project
- What J-samples/kits are tested L26+ or L27+ or L927+ and also positive for one or more of these SNPs: L250.2, L251.2, L1064, M68?
- What J-samples/kits cluster by STR-haplotype to the previous ones (have a similar/matching STR-marker values pattern)?
- What J2a-L26-samples/kits have DYS391=9?
- How widespread are all these samples/kits (paternal ancestor locations)?
- Why are J2a-L1064 and J2a-M68 modal haplotypes so diverse and near to many other clades/clusters downstream of J2a-L26?
- Are L250.2, L251.2, L1064 and M68 reliable and stable SNPs?