The BELL DNA PROJECT
The BELL DNA PROJECT strives to:
* Actively promote the advantages and benefits of using DNA genealogy to complement traditional, records-based research.
* Ensure prompt responses to inquiries and requests for assistance. Provide guidance, advice, and support to members and potential members.
* Provide a fully informative and user-friendly Project website. Ensure member confidentiality in all transactions.
* Record member information in website databases to include: Y-DNA results, migration patterns, SNP results, Haplotype analysis, Project participants, etc. List individual member data using coded identification.
* Determine common ancestry, if any, between members of the BELL DNA Project.
* Determine common ancestry, if any, between members of the BELL DNA Project and members of the Beal-Beall DNA project.
* Determine common geographical origins, if any, between members of the BELL DNA Project and members of the Beal-Beall DNA project. Use earliest known ancestral location from each pedigree.
* Determine Ancestral Haplotypes for immigrant colonial ancestors.