The Member Information page allows you to identify and contact project members by name, kit number, e-mail address, and other demographics. The data columns are:
- Kit Number: This is the project member's kit number that was assigned with their first order. If they transferred from the National Geographic Genographic Project, then their kit number was assigned when they transferred.
- Name: This is the name provided by the project member on the My Account - Contact Information page of their myFTDNA account.
- E-mail Address: This is the e-mail address or e-mail addresses provided by the project member on the My Account - Contact Information page of their myFTDNA account.
- Note: Notes are information that you or one of your co-administrators have added. Click on the notepad icon to edit or delete the note.
- Release: The release form is a personal consent form that the project participant signs when they return their kit. They may also sign it digitally by logging into their myFTDNA account.
- Kit Mailed Back/Kit Mailed: If a kit has not been returned to Family Tree DNA, then the date that it was mailed to your project member is shown in red. If a kit has been returned to Family Tree DNA, then the date it was received back at the office is shown in black.
- Remove From Group: You may remove a project member from the project by clicking on the red X. You will need to provide a reason for removing them from the project, and confirm your decision.
The Kit Number, Name, E-mail Address, Note, Release, and Kit Mailed Back/Kit Mailed columns may be sorted in ascending or descending order. To sort in ascending order (A->Z or 1->10), click on the column name once. To sort in descending order (Z->A or 10->1), click on the column name twice. You may download the report table by clicking on the Export to Spreadsheet button.
The Advanced Filters (ALPHA) provides filters for four fields; Name, E-mail, Note, and Release.